Why do I show my face on the company website?

Why do I show my face on the company website?


I showed my face on the company's website and some B2B websites. I want to let my business partner and customers know who am I. After the computer, the mobile phone screen is Li, a human, not a dog, LOL.

There are so many cheaters on the Internet and in international business. I saw cheaters quote a very low price to get the order and gain a deposit by cheating. I show my family on Facebook because I want to introduce my family and myself to my friend, my business partner, and my customers and let them know Li is an honest man, a family man.

At the same time, I am the owner of my company. I want my business partner and my customers directly in contact me. Tell me all your thoughts, requirements and so on. Li is a good listener and adviser.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Richang Qiaoshan Trade Co., Ltd.